maanantai 17. syyskuuta 2012

Waiting for your phonecall to come soon

I WAS BORN 15 years ago today (8 Feeling so happy at the time ! yayyyyyyyyyyyy ! Okay so i'm writing in English now, so, so, hmm.. Yea I had a GREAT school day today ! I just haven't even touched my (hundred) homeworkbooks so yeah .. I'm staying up very late tonight (8 shit. But whatever. Mmm so i'm having birthday now and after school Suvi and Late came to my house and we had fun and then Suvi left and we went taking pictures in that lovely fall weather (8 I just really love fall !! So we went taking pictures and here i'll share with you some:








THIS LAST ONE there is me and my brother (8 He came to me and said "Happy b-day sisteeeeer! *hug* So can I NOW have a piece of that chokolate (8 ?" He is just so adorable !<3

All the pictures were takemn by me, but that what is of me (taken by Late) and the last one is taken by mother (:



3 kommenttia:

  1. in love with that fucking awesome pic latesta syyssateessa;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Jepp ! Se ei suostu pistää sitä fb proffaks .. ::(

    VastaaPoista
  3. Jepp ! Se ei suostu pistää sitä fb proffaks .. ::(

    VastaaPoista