keskiviikko 26. syyskuuta 2012

Potkin palaset viemäriin, juoksen vapaana kaupunkiin

I'm sorry (again) for the slow postingspeed .... But what can you do. So we are having this gig tomorrow in Helsinki, Heureka. I was really nervous that are we going to be ready in time, but we had rehearsal in sunday and it went so good ! I'm proud of us (: and well, I have been in work. Cold. Hunger. Tiredness. Bad combination. And bad food. Well I just write my working diary, MUCH ! Too much :D But I kinda like it ! Kids are really nice (: And yesterday we we're having a rehearsal and after I went to Juusos and after that I went home so we practised my songs that i'm going to sing tomorrow. Okay, i'm so nervous. Shit. But now I heva to go tot the last rehearsals before tomorron ! PEUKUT PYSTYY (8 lovely ladies <3





1 kommentti:

  1. HEHEHEH haastan sut tähän juttuun mikä löytyy tästä linkistä :D http://mahlifexxx.blogspot.fi/2012/10/haaste-challenge.html

    VastaaPoista